9.5.09

Chuck E Cheese

Today was Saturday... and so far the weekends have not been very good to me. But today wasn't that bad, I had the puppy and he woke me up this morning with lots of kisses so I couldn't really sleep in very late. After I got up Kenny and Lincoln came to visit cause tomorrow is Heidi and Mike's anniversary and being that its Sunday they went and celebrated it today so we watched the kids for them while they shopped and went to dinner! So I set up the trampoline for Kenny and Lincoln and Mr. Akerman even got up on the tramp and played. I forgot my camera but I went to my friend's house and hung out for a little while, they were having a pool party and it was great to see some friends that I hadn't seen in a while! Then tonight we took Kenny and Lincoln to Chuck E Cheese's and played games, ate pizza and rode the rides! It was awesome! So this Saturday was a lot more eventful and wasn't quite as hard as the last few have been! Thanks everyone for an awesome day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you had a good time. I heard you even bathed Ackerman - you are so responsible! Jed and Ry have new airplanes - if you have nothing to do one of these weekends, you should come check them out. They usually fly them around dusk. Wish all the moms in your family a happy mother's day from me! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey AJ What a cute puppy you should bring him over to play with Toby doggie! I sure love you!
Aunt Bev