4.5.09

Birthday Party

Today is my nephew's first birthday party, and thursday is another one of my nephew's 9th birthday. So we celebrated their birthdays today together! We had sloppy joes, and cake and ice cream. And got to watch my nephew dig into his first birthday cake. Afterwards Brady and I played 21 and I won 21 - 0. It took us forever to finish the game and then our nephews wanted to play, so as tired as we were we tried our best to play again and afterwards we went home. I posted some pictures below.





4 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

How fun! Looks like those boys LOVED their cake!

Lisa said...

Those were darling cakes - is that Kami who made them? Love the photo editing on the pic with all the colored balls!

The Birds said...

Loved the pics! Love the ball pic! I LOVE PHOTOSHOP! And I love your darling face! Keep your head up!

Webby's said...

Jade
Loved the special effects!!! They turned out great just like our family picture did. you are the best!!! You are my favorite but don't tell anyone.