11.5.09

The Alley Of Fun!

That's right the family went bowling for FHE, of course only after we went to the Pizza Factory of course! As always we got the swirly breadsticks, which may be the very best breadsticks that have ever been created!
Bowling was quite competitive as you may have guessed, even Kenedy was trash talking, she came up to me and with a mouth full of M&Ms said, "I'm gonna win!"
Of course everyone was trash talking, the most used trash talk was of course Mike, who started saying "You're gonna fold like a cheap tent made in China!"
Even with the trash talk little Lincoln was having fun he was walking all over the place, we started counting his steps the most he went without falling was 48 steps. Quite impressive! I added a nice action shot of him taking a few steps.
It was a great FHE thanks everyone! Love you all!

7 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Your family is so fun.

McMillan Family said...

Nice I love the pics it was a fun night.

The Birds said...

Thanks for teaching me how to bowl and lincoln how to walk! You will be the best daddy!

Brady Webb said...

I'm glad I finally made the blog!! Seeing how I'm your BFF!! That's right Justin eat it!!! haha!!

Lisa said...

Is that the Sparetime that is in Syracuse? They have Pizza Factory there?! How could I not have known this!

AJ Webb said...

It is Sparetime but the Pizza Factory is actually up the street.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are posting on this blog! It's fun to see all of your adventures!