7.10.09

Strange Mood

Very often I get in really weird moods, its always been an amazing phenomenon to me. I say phenomenon because I don't know if many others get in weird moods and have crazy random ideas because of these moods.
For instance while in a weird mood I almost purchased this van

(luckily it was a bit more expensive than I could afford at that moment). My ingenious plan was to pack that van with as much stuff as I could jump into it and drive east, where to? I have no idea I just wanted to drive it along way and meet crazy people and sleep in it and eat in it and spend about a month driving around in it. (writing about it makes me want to go and buy that van again!)
Whenever I get in these random moods I like to talk to people about it and very often I'm not with anyone I'd like to share it with so the mood goes wasted. Enter blogger!
I have now set up my blog so that I can email it (from my phone) when I get these weird ideas and then I've got my ideas out and all of my readers read them.
Excited!? You should be! I can also upload photos via email so for those of you who just like pictures and no text... (I'm not sure why I'm typing this if they don't like text they aren't reading it right?) i'll upload pictures for you!
Wait and that's not all! Afterwards at the bottom of each post there is a section where you can leave your own ideas and thoughts of randomness for me and others to enjoy (useful in times that we all get bored)!
Hooray! I know everyone has now stood up from their computer and rejoiced for the goodness and powerfulness of the internet and mobile devices. I know I just did!

1 comment:

Jody and Lacey said...

ha ha AJ I am totally the same. I always want to do random things. That van is awesome! I would have totally bought it too! I think being random and fun keeps ya young and fun. I am excited to hear all sorts of random things from you and your blog!