25.9.09

Engaged!

I got engaged last week! We are getting married at the beginning of next year! I'm so happy to be with Denise, she makes my everyday! I love her! So this post is a little late, but I didn't have any pictures to post of it yet. So here are the pictures of the proposal. If you want the story we are going to sit down and write it together and post it on our facebook group. Oh and if you want an invite leave your email address in the comments or on our facebook group! Or you can email me at webbushka@gmail.com

Lynda and Kristin hiding in the bushes



Me waiting for Denise



Me singing to Denise



Still singing



Me proposing (didn't have a good picture I pulled these off of facebook :D )



After she accepted :)

7 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

AJ!!! I am sooooo happy for you two! Oh this is so great! She is joining a wonderful family. I want an invite! I will e-mail you since I am a horrible FaceBooker!

Katie and Brad Judson said...

ohhhhhh AJ that is so sweet you sang to her. ohhhh way to go Cousin. She is a for sure keeper we like Denise. I am so happy to see you so happy. I can't wait to hear the story can you just tell Brad since I don't have a face book but really want to hear the story.
Congrats to you both.

Kelli said...

yay-you are adorable. can't wait to meet you future bro in law! :)

Webby's said...

Hey gage It's so wonderful to have you back to you. It makes me so very happy to see you so happy. We love Denise she is such a sweetheart!! You two are like two peas in a pod, you are meant to be together. We couldn't be more pleased. We love you so very much!!! Mom and Dad

The Birds said...

AJ and Denise, Congrats! We are so excited for the two of you! Denise is a dream come true! We are so excited to add her to our family!

McMillan Family said...

Congrats. Thanks for letting us be part of the engagment. We love Denise and could not be happier. You guys are so cute toghether.

Anonymous said...

AJ SOOOO Happy for you! I dont have a facebook so you better write your FAVORITE Aunt an Email!
We think Denise is perfect for you and we all love her! Congrats!
Love you bunches
Uncle Steve and Aunt Bev
Oh Grandpa says she is the greatest!